1. | ~ sth 有;持有;占有to own, hold or possess sth |
He had a new car and a boat. 他有一辆新车和一条船。 | |
Have you got a job yet? 你有工作了吗? | |
I don't have that much money on me. 我身上没带那么多钱。 | |
She's got a BA in English. 她有英语学士学位。 |
2. | ~ sth 由…组成be made up of |
In 2008 the party had 10 000 members. 这个党在 2008 年时拥有 1 万名党员。 |
3. | 显示出,带有(性质、特征)to show a quality or feature |
The ham had a smoky flavour. 这火腿散发着一种烟熏的香味。 | |
The house has gas-fired central heating. 这所房子有燃气中央供暖系统。 | |
They have a lot of courage. 他们勇气十足。 | |
He's got a front tooth missing. 他有一颗门牙掉了。 |
4. | ~ sth to do sth (通过行动)表现出(品质)to show a particular quality by your actions |
Surely she didn't have the nerve to say that to him? 她一定没有胆量跟他这样说吧? |
5. | ~ sb/sth (表示关系)有used to show a particular relationship |
He's got three children. 他有三个孩子。 | |
Do you have a client named Peters? 你们有一位名叫彼得斯的客户吗? |
6. | ~ sth 能用to be able to make use of sth because it is available |
Have you got time to call him? 你有时间给他打电话吗? | |
We have no choice in the matter. 我们在这件事上别无选择。 |
7. | ~ sth 有责任(或义务)to be in a position where you ought to do sth |
We have a duty to care for the refugees. 我们有义务关怀这些难民。 |
8. | 须要,有必要(做某事)to be in a position of needing to do sth |
I've got a lot of homework tonight. 我今晚有很多家庭作业要做。 | |
I must go─I have a bus to catch. 我必须走了,我得去赶公共汽车。 |
9. | ~ sb/sth + adv./prep. 抓住;握着;支承to hold sb/sth in the way mentioned |
She'd got him by the collar. 她抓住了他的衣领。 | |
He had his head in his hands. 他双手抱着脑袋。 |
10. | ~ sth + adv./prep. 使放在;使保持(在)to place or keep sth in a particular position |
Mary had her back to me. 玛丽背对着我。 | |
I soon had the fish in a net. 我不一会儿就网住了那条鱼。 |
11. | ~ sth 感到;想到to let a feeling or thought come into your mind |
He had the strong impression that someone was watching him. 他强烈地感觉到有人在监视他。 | |
We've got a few ideas for the title. 关于名称,我们有几种想法。 | |
I've got it! We'll call it ‘Word Magic’. 我想到了!我们就叫它“文字魔术”吧。 |
12. | ~ sth 患病;得病;染病to suffer from an illness or a disease |
I've got a headache. 我头痛。 |
13. | ~ sth 经受;经历;经验to experience sth |
I went to a few parties and had a good time. 我参加了几次聚会,过得很愉快。 | |
I was having difficulty in staying awake. 我正困得睁不开眼。 | |
She'll have an accident one day. 她总有一天会出事的。 |
14. | ~ sth 组织;举办to organize or hold an event |
Let's have a party. 我们办一次聚会吧。 |
15. | ~ sth 吃;喝;吸(烟等)to eat, drink or smoke sth |
to have breakfast/lunch/dinner 吃早饭╱午饭╱正餐 | |
I'll have the salmon(= for example, in a restaurant) . 我要一份鲑鱼。 | |
I had a cigarette while I was waiting. 我等候时抽了一支烟。 |
16. | ~ sth 进行(活动)to perform a particular action |
I had a swim to cool down. 我游了泳,凉快凉快。 | |
to have a wash/shower/bath 洗一下;冲淋浴;洗澡 |
17. | ~ sb/sth 生;生产to give birth to sb/sth |
She's going to have a baby. 她快生孩子了。 |
18. | ~ sth 产生(效果)to produce a particular effect |
His paintings had a strong influence on me as a student. 我当学生时,他的画对我产生过强烈的影响。 | |
The colour green has a restful effect. 绿色使人感到宁静。 |
19. | ~ sth 收到;接到to receive sth from sb |
I had a letter from my brother this morning. 我今天早晨收到了弟弟的一封信。 | |
Can I have the bill, please? 请给我账单。 |
20. | ~ sth 得到;接受;受到to be given sth; to have sth done to you |
I'm having treatment for my back problem. 我正接受背部疾患的治疗。 | |
How many driving lessons have you had so far? 你到目前为止上过多少节驾驶课了? |
21. | ~ sth doing sth 接受(某人行为的效果)to experience the effects of sb's actions |
We have orders coming in from all over the world. 我们接到来自世界各地的订单。 |
22. | ~ sth done 蒙受(他人所为的后果)to suffer the effects of what sb else does to you |
She had her bag stolen. 她的包被偷了。 |
23. | ~ sth done 让(他人)为你做(某事)to cause sth to be done for you by sb else |
You've had your hair cut! 你理发了! | |
We're having our car repaired. 我们的车正在修理。 |
24. | 要(或安排)(某人)做(某事)to tell or arrange for sb to do sth for you |
He had the bouncers throw them out of the club. 他叫保安人员把他们轰出了俱乐部。 | |
I'll have you know(= I'm telling you) I'm a black belt in judo. 你听着,我可是柔道黑带级高手。 | |
She's always having the builders in to do something or other. 她总是让建筑工人到家里来干这干那。 |
25. | 允许;容忍to allow sth; to accept sth without complaining |
I'm sick of your rudeness─I won't have it any longer! 你的无礼我已经受够了,我不会再容忍下去了! | |
We can't have people arriving late all the time. 我们不能允许有人总是迟到。 |
26. | 使处于(某状态);使做出(某种反应)to cause sb/sth to be in a particular state; to make sb react in a particular way |
I want to have everything ready in good time. 我要求一切都得准时备妥。 | |
He had his audience listening attentively. 他抓住了听众的注意力。 |
27. | (informal) ~ sb 辩过;胜过to put sb at a disadvantage in an argument |
You've got me there . I hadn't thought of that. 你把我问住了。我没想过这个。 |
28. | ~ sb 同(某人)性交to have sex with sb |
He had her in his office. 他在他的办公室里和她搞上了。 |
29. | [usupass] (informal) ~ sb 欺骗;蒙骗to trick or cheat sb |
I'm afraid you've been had. 恐怕你上当了。 |
30. | [nopass] ~ sb/sth (尤指短期在自己家中)照料,照看to take care of sb/sth in your home, especially for a limited period |
We're having the kids for the weekend. 这个周末孩子们要到我们家来由我们照料。 |
31. | [nopass] ~ sb + adv./prep. (在家中)招待,款待to entertain sb in your home |
We had some friends to dinner last night. 我们昨晚请了几位朋友来家里吃饭了。 |
32. | ~ sb with you 同(某人)在一起to be with sb |
She had some friends with her. 她和几个朋友在一起。 |
33. | [nopass] ~ sb as sth 让,接受(某人承担任务)to take or accept sb for a particular role |
Who can we have as treasurer? 我们让谁来主管财务? |
Let's have done with this silly argument. 我们结束这场无聊的争辩吧。 |
Let's have done with this silly argument. 我们结束这场无聊的争辩吧。 |
The car had had it. 这辆车无法修复了。 |
I've had it! I'm going to bed. 我太困了!我要去睡觉了。 |
When the truck smashed into me, I thought I'd had it. 那辆卡车撞上我时,我想这下完了。 |
Dad saw you scratch the car─you've had it now! 爸爸看见你把车身划了,这下可有你好受的了! |
I've had it (up to here) with him ─he's done it once too often. 我受够他了,他这一次太过分了。 |
The car had had it. 这辆车无法修复了。 |
I've had it! I'm going to bed. 我太困了!我要去睡觉了。 |
When the truck smashed into me, I thought I'd had it. 那辆卡车撞上我时,我想这下完了。 |
Dad saw you scratch the car─you've had it now! 爸爸看见你把车身划了,这下可有你好受的了! |
I've had it (up to here) with him ─he's done it once too often. 我受够他了,他这一次太过分了。 |
Rumour has it that we'll have a new manager soon. 据传我们即将有一位新经理。 |
Rumour has it that we'll have a new manager soon. 据传我们即将有一位新经理。 |
It was no surprise when she left him─everyone knew he had it coming to him. 她离开了他,这丝毫不奇怪。大家都知道是他自己造成的。 |
It was no surprise when she left him─everyone knew he had it coming to him. 她离开了他,这丝毫不奇怪。大家都知道是他自己造成的。 |
Everyone thinks he has it in him to produce a literary classic. 大家都认为他有能力写出一部文学名著。 | |
You were great. I didn't know you had it in you. 你真了不起。我不知道你有这本事。 |
Everyone thinks he has it in him to produce a literary classic. 大家都认为他有能力写出一部文学名著。 | |
You were great. I didn't know you had it in you. 你真了不起。我不知道你有这本事。 |
I tried to persuade her to wait but she wasn't having any. 我竭力劝她等一下,可她不肯听。 |
I tried to persuade her to wait but she wasn't having any. 我竭力劝她等一下,可她不肯听。 |
There's room in the cellar to store old furniture and what have you. 地下室有地方存放旧家具之类的东西。 |
There's room in the cellar to store old furniture and what have you. 地下室有地方存放旧家具之类的东西。 |
1. | (与过去分词连用构成完成时)used with the past participle to form perfect tenses |
I've finished my work. 我干完我的活儿了。 | |
He's gone home, hasn't he? 他回家去了,对吗? | |
‘Have you seen it? ’ ‘Yes, I have/No, I haven't.’ “你看见了吗?”“是的,看见了╱没有,没看见。” | |
She'll have had the results by now. 她现在应该知道结果了。 | |
Had they left before you got there? 你到那里时他们已经离开了吗? | |
If I hadn't seen it with my own eyes I wouldn't have believed it. 要不是亲眼看见了,我不会相信的。 | |
Had I known that(= if I had known that) I would never have come. 要是早知道,我绝不会来的。 |